Matters to be considered when sending a paper;
- Papers will only be accepted through the online paper submission system.
- Papers sent by e-mail or fax will not be evaluated.
- Congress language is English.
- Papers should be prepared in English, in accordance with grammar rules.
Evaluation Process of Papers
- Papers will be evaluated by the referees in the scientific committee of the congress.
- Papers will be evaluated by double-blind peer-review process.
- After the papers go through the evaluation process, the acceptance and rejection of the papers will be notified to the authors, and corrections will be requested when necessary.
- Accepted papers will be presented at the congress.
- When uploading their papers to the system, authors will be able to choose the form of presentation as oral or poster paper. However, the way of presentation will be decided by the referees according to the evaluation result.
- Papers accepted orally can be sent as full-text papers, depending on the authors' preference. Full-text papers should be prepared and uploaded within three weeks after the announcement of the paper evaluation results, according to the full-text paper preparation rules. (Click for sample Full-text template)
- All correspondence regarding the papers entered into the system will be made with the author who uploaded the papers to the system.
- Papers will be presented orally or as a poster.
- Papers can be submitted in only English.
- Oral presentations will be prepared and presented electronically (powerpoint, keynote, prezi, etc.).
- Poster papers will be presented as e-Posters.
- A session will be scheduled for topics involving similar topics.
- The presentation time for oral presentations is determined as 07 minutes. It is important that the presentations are prepared in a way that does not exceed 07 minutes.
- Posters will be presented in digital / electronic format.
- Poster papers should be prepared on a single page and should be 80 (width) x 120 (height) cm.
- There should be the title of the paper at the top of the poster papers, the names of the authors under the title, and the institutional information under the names of the authors.
Paper Writing Rules
- Abstracts should be prepared in Times New Roman font, 12 point size, 1.5 line spacing, justified, A4 size and 2.5 cm margins.
- The title of the abstract should be in bold and the first letters of the words should be capitalized, and should consist of a maximum of 14 words.
- The names of the authors, institution information and the e-mail address of the responsible author, which will be under the Turkish title, should be written in 10 font size.
- Papers presented at the congress will be converted into a book after the congress and can be downloaded from the congress website as an e-book. The papers of the participants who want to send the full text will also be published as "full text" in the second part of the book.